October 26, 2012

Life With Babies

I think I am finally starting to get the hang of being a mother of twins. I love this new part of my life. I have never worked harder or been more exhausted, but the returns are so much greater than any payday or reward. I can't believe how fast Sarah and Coulson are growing up! Below are some pics and a video of our twins. Enjoy!
Cuddle time with Mommy

Sarah's 1st bath. She loves bath time!

Coulson's 1st bath. He's still not sure they are fun.

Apparently formula cans are pressurized. WATCH OUT!

Staying on the same feeding schedule. Tricky, but do-able.

/
Our 1st photo shoot. What is going on, Mom and Grandma?

Coulson helping Daddy grade papers. 

Best friends. Did you know sibling fists make great pacifiers?!

Just hanging out.



6 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!! I'm glad you posted the pictures and video. It's great to see them growing.

Aaron and Lisa said...

How fun to see your babies! They are adorable!

just a little bit mo said...

How awesome is this!!! Your practice opening cans of tennis balls will prove invaluable. ;)

Cambria said...

So adorable! Thanks for posting!

Char! said...

I love seeing the pics of your growing little angels!!! What fun times in the green household!

Kelly said...

So fun to see your family growing! I am sure you are sooo tired! I hope they sleep through the night soon!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath