August 2, 2011

Have You Ever Dared...

Last night I was telling Austin how much I would love to get a haircut. My hair was almost as long as I wore it in high school, and I was ready for a change. Austin asked if I would dare to let him cut it. He cuts his own hair and my dad and brother's hair, but he has never cut a woman's hair before. It must be the hormones I am taking for IVF or something, but I gave him the go ahead. We found a youtube video to teach us how to cut women's hair and then went for it. PhotobucketHere is the end result. All in all, I have about 3-4 inches less than we began, but I think Austin did a pretty professional job. He never ceases to amaze me!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Nelson Nitwits said...

Looks great! I love your animations too. I have no idea how you did that!

Aaron and Lisa said...

Your hair cut looks awesome! Good job Austin. Aaron cut my hair once--he didn't enjoy it though. Rachel loves your pictures.

Caitlin said...

Oh you guys are so cool! Cool animations...cool that Austin cut your hair...cool that you let him!

Megan said...

Your hair looks great! The animations are very fun, too. Good for you for taking a chance... and I'm glad it paid off so well for you. =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath