January 18, 2011

Date Night With My Sweetheart


Austin and I wanted to go on a date tonight to spend a little time together after his class and before he started his homework. We decided Maceys grocery store was the place for us. We split a Kong Cone, and it was quite the feat to devour. Now the Kong Cone is not quite as large as this picture, but it is close...at least it feels that way when you are eating it. You should have seen the looks we were getting from other customers in the store. I think, LOL, they were all jealous of our date night (or they couldn't believe two people could eat that much ice cream)! For $1.49, Maceys provides a great date option for students: quick and affordable.

2 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

Derek and I do that all the time actually. It's a great date night. So cheap and yummy and filling.

Aaron and Lisa said...

Those are good! I'm glad you had fun.=)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath