June 23, 2010

Smith's Marketplace Sale


Smith's Marketplace is having a sale this week and is valuing all coupons for $1. That means that even a coupon worth $.25 rings up as $1 off. Austin and I went to Smith's tonight and bought 36 items. The register rang up to over $80 before coupons. Our total price after coupons was $42.83. That's a savings of $43.17! We saved more than we spent. I love it when we do that. We also received $.10/gallon fuel rewards. It almost feels like being paid to shop. Our strategy for any sale is to organize our coupons as shown below, look through the ad, and then walk up and down the aisles looking for items on sale. If you have a Smith's store in your state, we would highly recommend taking advantage of this deal.

3 comments:

Leandra said...

Amanda that is AWSOME! We love to shop with coupons it is so worth it too! Smiths is great for their savings plus the smiths card and the gas advantages! I like how you have organized the coupons, that is a perfect way of doing it! I bet its so much easier to deal with all the coupons... PS We need to all go to dinner...

Nelson Nitwits said...

Way to go! Too bad we don't have a Smiths. :)

Aynna banahna said...

Good job! My budget is completely gone, or else I would be all over that! I'm super bummed. I love those couponing trips

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath