August 25, 2010

The Beginning of the End

Austin started back to school for his last semester at his university. He is taking twelve credits, six of which are student teaching. He is also finishing his masters project. In addition to his schooling, he was hired as an adjunct faculty at his university and is team teaching two courses. Austin is a busy man. I really admire him and the diligence he puts into his studies. He's a great example to me.

One of my memories as a kid was to have my picture taken on the first day of school in front of the entry door, so I thought I would take a picture of Austin by our front door to document his first week in his last semester.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Congratulations to both of you!

Leandra said...

Way to go you two! We are so happy for Austin and the job to be teaching! That is AMAZING and such a blessing as well... We know that he will be awsome in becoming a teacher and graduating in no time :) LOVE IT!

Tara said...

That is awesome Austin. You will be so excited to be done and then wish you could go back to that time in your life when everything was "easy" Good luck to you both.

Nelson Nitwits said...

Congratulations! I love the door picture--so fitting!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath